Ziehm Vision RFD3D CMOS
The Ziehm Vision RFD3D CMOS is the revolution in mobile 3D theatre imaging! A class leader in image quality, functionality and cost efficiency!
Ziehm’s RFD3D CMOS successfully combines the latest cutting edge CMOS flat panel technology with benchmark dose settings, for the best image quality available, at the lowest possible dose!
Ziehm also offers optional 3D scan volume sizes for ultimate usability, allowing visualisation of even the finest anatomical details.
Precise and time-saving, with optimal patient safety in mind.
- CMOS 31cm x 31cm flat panel technology (premium edition) achieves higher spatial resolution due to smaller pixel sizes combined with lower noise levels and a higher read-out speed at full resolution.
- Ziehm Imaging offers the freedom to choose from a range of 3D volume sizes for the ideal resolution:
- The standard 16x16x16cm 3D volume, configured with a slice distance of either 0.3mm per slice, or 0.5mm per slice, for excellent anatomical viewing.
- A larger field of view: 19.8×19.6x18cm 3D Volume with a slice distance of 0.387mm which offers sharp detail for larger 3D volumes such as orthopedic pelvic cases and spinal cases.
- A smaller field of view: 10x10x10cm 3D volume, with a slice distance of 0.195mm for optimal 3D image resolution for fine anatomical details.
- 180° scan for complete 3D information.
- 8second reconstruction and display of 3D dataset.
- Extended intraoperative imaging capabilities with unprecedented performance in 2D and 3D applications.
- Revolutionary Beam Filtration for reduced skin entrance dose.
- Collision-free scanning around the OR table.
- Exceptional cost efficiency.
- Smaller than fixed C-arms and around 60% lighter than mobile CTs.
Ideal for applications such as:
- Lower extremities
- Upper extremities
- Maxillofacial / ENT / Cochlea Procedures
- Interventional / Hybrid