The small, compact and reliable hand-carried veterinary ultrasound engineered to be the most cost effective yet intelligent ultrasound for use across all veterinary applications. Designed to optimise workflow the S2V boasts a new, user-friendly platform intended to suit the needs of any sonographer and has been integrated with a wide range of veterinary specific transducers and professional veterinary software for superior imaging technologies typically available only in cart-based systems. Powerful, yet lightweight and easily portable, this hand-carried ultrasound is ideal for use whether in veterinary clinics or in the equine field.
- Professional veterinary software package
- User-definable graphic exam modes applicable for both small and large animals
- Specialised veterinary body marks and annotations
- Phased array and micro-convex transducers for abdominal and cardiac applications
- Powerful veterinary measurement and calculation software package
- Professional veterinary high density linear array for endocavity, reproductive and superficial application
- Tissue harmonic imaging
- Spatial Compound imaging
- Speckle reduction
- Panoramic imaging
A Black and White version (S2BW) is also available. For the S2BW Brochure click here.