An ultra-compact hand-carried cardiac unit (HCU), the A5V is equipped with two transducer sockets, dedicated veterinary software optimized for an extensive range of animal clinical scanning as well as a multifrequency microconvex probe for scanning of both large and small dogs. Designed to be intuitive and user-friendly the A5V also boasts a large (12 inch) adjustable LCD screen with anti-glare function ideal for outdoor examinations.
- Five variable frequencies to minimise frequent changing of probes
- Specialized veterinary design with anti-dust, anti-glare and three-meter transducer cable
- Specialized veterinary transducer with Anti-corrosion cable surface, three meter transducer cable length, 12MHz Linear probe and 6.5Mhz micro-convex transducer, convex probe and endocavity probe.
- 5 types of veterinary body marks including Canine, Feline, Equine, Ovine and Bovine
- Optional built-in battery for 3 hour battery life for uninterrupted scanning
- Seamless multi-focus technology
A Black and White version (A5) is also available on request.