Hitachi Arietta Prologue
A compact and portable diagnostic ultrasound system tailor-made to improve efficiency and support rapid, accurate diagnosis for point-of-care (POC) applications, biopsy and other interventional procedures. Its intuitive and user-friendly design make it a comprehensive, high performance mobile ultrasound with cutting-edge technology intended to fit a wide array of user and operating requirements. Able to support an extensive range of examinations, the Prologue’s hand-carry design provides ultimate portability for use in a variety of different environments including in small spaces.
- Incredibly compact and mobile
- Hand carry case which can be combined with a cart or probe tray allows the prologue to fit any workspace
- Superior image quality and advanced image processing technologies
- Specificalyl designed for the Point-of-care (POC) market
- Full Smart Operation with intuitive touch panel
- Simple, fast and easy set-up
- SPatial Compounding for clearly visualized tissue boundaries
- Silky Image Processing (SIP): An adaptive tissue filter to boost edge enhancement and contrast resolution providing clean tissue borders and detailed parenchyma
- Trapezoid mode
- eFlow: Colour flow mapping for clear delineation of blood flow and increased sensitivity for detection of microvasculature
- Needle emphasis technology to enhance visualization of the needle for increased accuracy during biopsy and other interventional procedures.
- Auto IMT traces the vessel intima measuring its mean thickness which can be used to assess the patient’s cardiovascular disease risk
- Diverse range of transducers to suit to an extensive range of procedures